Today over at Seasons of Renewal we are hearing from photographer Jylare Smith about capsule wardrobes for kids. Not only has Jylare been keeping a capsule wardrobe for her kids the past couple of years, but she also implemented it with her kids to help her family.
Here’s how a Capsule Wardrobe can help simplify your life:
- It teaches kids to use and love what they have
- It teaches the whole family that they don’t always need more and more
- It cuts down on the laundry and makes home life simpler
- It teaches kids to feel confident in what they have
- It makes it easy to quickly know what they need
- And it helps you to choose quality over quantity
Here are Jylare’s recommendations for what you need for your Fall Capsule Wardrobes for Kids. Keep it simple. Choose pieces that can mix with each other and pieces that are good quality.